Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

Musing Mondays

What is the most recent book you purchased, or brought home from the local library? What made you pick it? Have you started reading it, right away, or will you wait for a bit?

The most recent book I bought was the paperback of Christopher Paolini's Inheritance. It's the latest installment of the Inheritance Cycle (Eragon, Eldest, Brinsgr). I read the other books years ago and absolutely loved them so I was excited when Inheritance was finally released. I waited for the paperback though as I prefer those. It's going to be a while before I get round to reading it though due to an insane backlog and I really need to re-read the first three as it's been so long. I can't wait to get back to Eragon and Saphira's adventures in Alagaesia though!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...