Pages

Friday 19 August 2011

Library!

I haven't updated here for a while as i'm usually over on my other blog or doing those pesky real life things ;)

I was getting on pretty well with my reading list as I was completely friendless during the part of summer that has now past. However my friends are now home and we're so RIDICULOUSLY busy for the next two weeks that I don't think i'll get much reading done. (Check out my other blog for info on what i've been up to!)

So this post isn't a review one. I'm taking a break from that for now due to the business.
I just wanted to say I took a trip to the library!
I haven't been in a library in SO LONG as I tend to buy my books rather than loan them (friends don't count).

I picked up;
Serenity: Those Left Behind - Joss Whedon
Wyrd Sisters - Terry Prachett
Beastly - Alex Flinn

I have read the Joss Whedon one already as it's a graphic novel and I absolutely LOVED it. I've now started on Prachett. It was kind of silly of me to get books out if i'm honest. I'm already reading a book and I only have a week to read the Prachett & Flinn books in between all of the real life things because after that i'm not going to be able to return the books until 18th September (when I move!). I will let you know how I get on though. Maybe if I spend less time making my friends watch Spider-man we'll be more productive and have more time :P

Currently Reading: The Color Purple - Alice Walker & Wyrd Sisters - Terry Prachett
Books Read in 2011: 38/39 ish?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...