Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Paper Towns - John Green

Quentin Jacobsen has spent a lifetime loving the magnificent, adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when she opens his bedroom window late one night and summons him to join her on an ingenious campaign of revenge - he follows.

After their all-nighter ends and a new day breaks, Q arrives at school to find that Margo has not. Always an enigma, she now becomes a mystery and Q soon learns that there are clues to be followed in his search for Margo.


As a John Green fan and a very proud Nerdfighter and follower of the Vlogbrothers, I have been wanting to read this book for SO LONG. I was a little worried that i'd built it up too much in my head and would end up disappointed but I was wrong. It was everything I had imagined and more.

Q's journey to the end of his senior year and his quest to find Margo is inspiring and touching. Everyone wants an adventure and Q definitely got his. About halfway through I had started imagining that something terrible was going to happen (probably due to reading Looking For Alaska!) but although there was a surprise, it was more heartwarming than anything else. I can't honestly write the review I want to about Paper Towns because there no words for how much I loved it and I wouldn't do it justice.


Currently Reading: The Rainbow - D.H.Lawrence & Blue Moon - Alyson Noel
Books Read in 2011: 36

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...