Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

Recent Book Acquisitions

I've been absolutely awful at reading lately due to my absolutely amazing busy life. So as much as i'd like to write a review for this blog, I can't! However, I can tell you what books i've recently acquired and shall hopefully be reading and reviewing in the not too distant future (MAYBE!).

1. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Hunter. S. Thompson
2. The Name of the Star - Maureen Johnson
3. First Born - Torchwood

I also have the complete works of Beckett out of the university library but whether I get around to reading any of it remains to be seen.

If you're interested in knowing more about me other than the books I read then you can go to my main blog which is here :)

If you're more into reading blogs about books and authors then I direct you to Annamarie's Book Blog. She's got some exciting interviews coming up soon with authors i've previously reviewed!

Let me know in the comments what books you've recently bought!

Currently reading: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Hunter.S.Thompson & The Color Purple - Alice Walker
Books read in 2011: (Tallies are a work in progress...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...