Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

Dark Flame - Alyson Noel

Roman. Damen. Jude. One is Ever's deadly enemy. One her great love. And the third might be the answer to all her problems. But Ever is trapped - bound by secrets, magyck and an uncontrollable passion beating in her veins.


She's being drawn towards someone - something - that risks everything she holds dear. And the one thing that can save her will also drive Damen away forever...

Book 4 in the Immortals series was such a big improvement on the previous 2 books. I was beginning to wonder if Noel had lost her way a little during the series but I am SO glad that i'm hooked again. The relationships that have been made and severed in this book are so big that I simply can't wait to see what becomes of it. Ever is once again becoming a character that I like and am interested in and I think the development of Haven is brilliant. It'll be interesting to see the dynamics between the two of them once Miles is back in town.

To anyone out there, who like me, lost interest over book 2 and 3, then I urge you to keep on reading as it does get much better :)

Unfortunately it's going to be a while until I can read the next in the series but it is definitely on my list of Christmas reading!

Currently Reading: - Yet to be decided.
Books Read In 2011: 48

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...