Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

Love a challenge? Need an incentive? This blog is for you!

Hey Readers!

We're a couple of days in to the new year and I came across some amazing challenges on my internet travels that I thought I would share with you!

Sometimes, no matter how much you love reading, you have a lot of trouble mustering up the motivation to actually pick up a book and read. Well whilst having a good search of Goodreads I came across some other challenges that you may be interested in!

The Young Adult Book Club have some fabulous challenges that you can take part in! :D

I have joined:

The Debut Author Challenge
Chick-Lit Challenge
Dystopian Challenge
Paranormal and Fantasy Challenge

The reason I decided to take part in these challenges is because other than books I read for my literature degree, I find myself reading the same type of books. There's nothing wrong with that obviously but for 2012 I want more variety to make my reading experiences interesting!

Let me know if you decide to sign up for any challenges.

Books Read in 2012 - 0!
Currently Reading - Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist - David Levitham

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...