Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Addiction.

It's official.
I've known it for a while now but it is definitely official.
I have an addiction to buying books.

There, I said it.
It's actually worse than my addiction to READING them which is why i'm making this public.

NO
MORE
BOOKS

I have a lot of physical books, a fair amount of kindle books and WAY too much literary criticism to read for my degree. I need to stop spending precious money on books when I don't actually have the time to read them!

So, blog followers, I hereby announce that other than course related books, I will not purchase a new book until I have read at least TEN books that I already own and need to read.
 

Goodreads Challenge 8/50
Chick Lit Challenge 0/5
Debut Author Challenge 1/5
Dystopian Challenge 0/5
Paranormal Fantasy Challenge 2/5

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...