Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

April Wrap-Up

Hello Readers!

This is the first "Wrap-Up" post i've done! So to explain it a little bit, it's basically where I post a list of the books I read throughout the month. This one is a late going up and i'm behind on the actual reviews - but if I do it this month then it will run smoother in May (i've said that before i'm sure). Any book with a * next to it means I have reviewed it, or will be reviewing in the near future :) Also, if i've read a book that you want me to review, just leave a comment and I will!


Books I read in April:

Girl Meets Boys – Louise Gibney
Bloodlust – L.J.Smith
The Crystal Ship – CJ Carter-Stephenson
The Amazing Spider-Man: Coming Home – Michael J Straczynski
Forsaken – Jana Oliver*
Holes – Louis Sachar
Lord Loss – Darren Shan*

What books did you read last month?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...