Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Book Haul

I've acquired a few books recently as gifts so I thought i'd share my haul with you :)

1. 50 Shades of Grey - E.L.James
2. 50 Shades Darker - E.L.James
3. 50 Shades Freed - E.L.James
4. The Radleys - Matt Haig
5. Dylan Thomas Poetry

As every reader knows, the 50 Shades Trilogy is taking over the sellers chart and honestly, it's not something i'm interested in. However, they were given to me as a gift and so i'm currently working my way through the first installment and I will be posting my review as soon as i'm done! Whether i'll get around to reading the other two books remains to be seen - we'll see what happens.

I haven't actually heard of The Radleys but again, it was given to me as a gift and the blurb sounds interesting so I will be sure to check out some reviews on Goodreads and no doubt i'll throw myself into it maybe next month.

The poetry of Dylan Thomas is my attempt at getting prepared for my next year at university and i'm looking forward to reading some! Probably wont review this one on here, but if anyone can recommend some specific poems of his that you enjoyed, i'll definitely look at them!

Happy reading :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...