Pages

Thursday 5 July 2012

June Wrap-Up

Hello Readers!

June was disappointing reading wise as I was moving out of university and countless other things that cropped up. I only managed to read 2 books and I have posted reviews of them both so be sure to check!

Books Read in June

Slated - Teri Terry
Grave Sight - Charlaine Harris

As well as the two books I read, I am also still trying to finish The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams and 50 Shades of Grey by E.L.James. I'm hoping to be done with them both this week so I can move on to my July TBR! Lots of catching up to do ;)

What books did you read in June?


1 comment:

Strange-buzz said...

I read books 1 & 2 of Scott Pilgrim and I started reading but haven't fininshed Stone of Tears by Terry Goodkind

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...