Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

Book Haul



I’ve been moving house the past two weeks and after carrying hundreds of books up and down stairs, I had all but swore off buying any books that were not for my Kindle. However after a 15 minute spree around a few local charity shops, I picked up three new books to find a home for!

1. The Witches - Roald Dahl
2. The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole - Sue Townsend
3. Cloud Cat - Caroline Pitcher (signed!)

I haven’t heard of the latter book or author before but as all three came to a grand total of 99p I couldn’t say no. I loved Adrian Mole as a child and followed him through the years so I’m looking forward to re-reading that one someday!
Whilst I was out, I also pre-ordered The Casual Vacancy by J.K.Rowling, which I am VERY excited about.
Let me know if you’ve picked up any gems recently, and if there is anything you think I should look out for :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...