Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Top Ten Tuesday | Books Read In 2011

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is: Top Ten Books I Read In 2011

(I may be cheating a little by lumping series' together :P)

1. Morganville Vampires - Rachel Caine
2. Wintercraft - Jenna Burtenshaw
3. Paper Towns - John Green
4. Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green
5. Evermore - Alyson Noel
6. Beastly - Alex Flinn
7. North and South - Elizabeth Gaskell
8. Good Morning, Midnight - Jean Rhys
9. The Color Purple - Alice Walker
10. Let It Snow - Green, Johnson & Myracle

I'm in no way disrespecting any of these authors as I love them ALL, but 2011 wasn't a great year for my reading pile! I pretty just much read series' of books rather than stand-a-lones so it was difficult to choose. I read ELEVEN of Caine's books in 2011! Hopefully when it comes to posting my 2012 reading list, it will be a little more varied :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...