Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Top Ten Tuesday | Auto-Buy Authors

Hosted by The Broke & The Bookish
This week is the Top Ten authors that you would automatically buy no matter what the book was about just because you love them and have every faith in them!

1. Jodi Picoult
Jodi is my all-time favourite author! I have everything published (in the UK) by her and i'm never disappointed. She could write a newspaper article and i'd buy it!

2. J.K Rowling
Just because.

3. Rachel Caine
Fantastic writing, kickass women and a genuinely lovely woman too!

4. John Green
DFTBA! :) John's work is soul crushing and SO MANY EMOTIONS! Just beautiful. Everything.

5. Maureen Johnson
Though i've only read the Shades of London series and her section of Let It Snow, I just love her! Planning on buying a new Johnson masterpiece very soon :)

6. Stephenie Meyer
I adored both the Twilight series & The Host and so whatever comes next I'm sure i'll devour it.

7. Rachel Cohn
I don't know what it is, but I just adore her.

8. David Levithan
So funny and insightful! Love his work.

9. Maria V Snyder
Maria creates such wonderful worlds that I always get sucked into. Words can't describe how excited I am for the next 'Study' Books.

10. Ruth Warburton
I recently finished Ruth's Winter Trilogy and her characters are really endearing. Looking forward to what comes next for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doh! How could I forget Maureen Johnson? LOVE her Shades of London series. I would love it if Stephenie Meyer would actually write more of the host series. Grr. Great picks! Here are my favorites http://wp.me/pzUn5-1qR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...