Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Top Ten Tuesday | Characters in Classics

Hosted by The Broke & The Bookish
This week's Top Ten is: Top Ten characters in a genre of YOUR choice!
With a lot of deliberating, i finally chose classics - so here is my ten.

1. Elizabeth Bennett (Pride & Prejudice)
2. Dorian Gray (The Picture of Dorian Gray)
3. Nancy (Oliver Twist)
4. Offred (The Handmaid's Tale)
5. Macbeth (Macbeth)
6. Huck Finn (Huckleberry Finn)
7. Heathcliff (Wuthering Heights)
8. Winston Smith (Nineteen Eighty-Four)
9. Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
10. Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

I picked these for different reasons. All ofthese characters *interest* me even if I don't necessarily *like* them. They all have a stubbornness that I admire and the will to believe in what they think is right, at least for a little while. Whilst I may not identify fully with each of these characters, they definitely have traits that I wish I had myself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...