Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Caragh's Top Ten Fall TBR Lists!

Hosted by Broke & The Bookish
September 17: Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List (you could do top ten fall releases you plan on reading or just your planned reading list)

I don't really have TBR Lists anymore as I can never stick to them and I just get anxious when I don't get through them all! So rather than a set list of books I want to read by x/x  etc, these are just books I want to get through in no particular order!

1. Game of Thrones - George RR Martin
I started this in JUNE! It's a pretty big book but there's no excuse for not finishing it by now other than impatience to start other books which get finished quicker. So fingers crossed I can get this one off my list ASAP.

2. The Maze Runner - James Dashner
I bought this series a long time ago and wanted to start it straight away but other books got in my way ;) It seems like it could be a good book to get into whilst wrapping up warm in front of the heater!

3. Beautiful Redemption - Garcia & Stohl
Incredible series so far but for whatever reason I keep putting off the final book but it's time to get it done with and move on! Then I can jump in to new series'.

4. Inferno - Dan Brown
I borrowed this from my grandparents a few weeks ago and it's still sitting unread so I really need to get on this one and give it back!

5. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares - Levithan & Cohn
I've read this before but I absolutely adore it! I think it'll make a great book to read in the fall as it's wintery and it'll be a nice book to lead into the winter months.

6. Dead Ever After - Charlaine Harris
To me, fall feels like a good time to finish off as many series as possible so that the freezing cold winter months can be spend reading Christmassy/Feel good books ready for the new year! With that in mind I think I want to get the Southern Vampire books over with.

7. Two Weeks Notice - Rachel Caine
Firstly, it'd be weird if Rachel Caine didn't feature in one of my Top Tens! *Obsessed* but also with the third book being released soon, I want to finish the second so I don't have to wait for the last one!

8. Parallel - Lauren Miller
A new-to-me author (maybe even new? I haven't done much research)! This was a gift from my mum and i've been wanting to read it for ages now so it's bumped up my list and hopefully i'll finish it soon.

9. Grave Secret - Charlaine Harris
Another Charlaine Harris book on this list. It's the last in the Harper Connolly series. They're really fun and quick and after reading all the other books on this list i'll be missing my Kindle which I bought this one on!

10. Stone of Tears - Terry Goodkind
This one is cheating a little ;) Although i'll almost certainly start this book in the fall, I have no intentions of finishing it until late in the year! It's one of those books that will take a long time to read as I like to read them in short, frequent bursts. Also it was getting really hard trying to think of books i'm likely to read in the next few weeks ;) Who knows what I will have bought by then!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...