Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

February - March

Happy March, everyone!
With March comes even more rain, beautiful bright daffodils (I live in Wales), a lot of steaming hot tea and.....Easter chocolate!

In comparison to January, February was a really slow month for reading.For the month of Feb, I joined a third team at work which meant a lot of extra hours, changing shifts and complete exhaustion so in hindsight, i'm quite happy I got through anything at all! That role has finished for now so i'm hoping March will be somewhat more productive :)

What I Read:

Mosquitoland by David Arnold
Match Me If You Can by Michele Gorman
How Hard Can Love Be? by Holly Bourne

Sadly, because i've been so busy, I didn't actually get any reviews up on the blog during February. I am working on this, so expect a lot more action over the next few weeks. There's also two guest posts from Brianna due to go up this month too so keep an eye out for those!

I was WONDERFULLY spoilt with books in February, despite my lack of reading. I can't actually remember everything but i'll try and do a little round-up of what I can remember :)

What I Got:

Swan Boy by Nikki Sheehan (Sent by Rock The Boat)
The Island by Olivia Levez (Sent by Rock The Boat)
The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick (Sent by MIRA)
The Woman Who Upped and Left by Fiona Gibson (Sent by Avon)
This Raging Light by Estelle Laure (Sent by Hachette)

How Hard Can Love Be? by Holly Bourne
Mosquitoland by David Arnold
The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard
Mr Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan

Illumicrate: Truthwitch by Susan Dennard

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...