Pages

Thursday 18 January 2018

Shelf by Shelf

Shelf By Shelf

Let me start by saying this: I love shelf tours.
I could spend hours and hours watching people on YouTube do tours of their shelves, getting inspiration for organisation tips, book recommendations etc. I've been wanting to do a blog version for a long time now but there's always some excuse or other. Well NO MORE! I'm going to do a mini series showcasing each shelf but there is a note to add to this. I am well aware that the books are in no particular order. You might well find book 5 showing up before book 1. My shelves are ALWAYS a work in progress and it's been less than 24 hours since the books all even made it to the shelves. Bare with me!

I'll be posting these on Thursdays and i'd also love to know what else you'd like to see here! Give me some content ideas, guys :) So to introduce this mini series, i'd just like to share what they look like as a whole. See you nextThursday for a more indepth look!


2 comments:

Annamarie Smith said...

You have that many books I can see why you added a no buying in 2018 goal (Unless special circumstances), there's that many that I cannot even see where my books are haha

Loaded Shelves said...

That’s because they’re not on there lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...