Pages

Monday 5 March 2018

Letters Between Friends: Dear Holly

Dear Holly, (In response to: Dear Cazz #4)

Brrrr! You're right about the weather - WTH?! It's extremely rare that we get snow here as we're on the coast but there was inches and inches of it over the week. Probably only my 2nd time of seeing real snow in Wales! *I'll edit this post with photos when I finish work*. Sadly I didn't get any days off work though so I just spent a lot of time dreaming about being snuggled in my reading room with blankets and tea.

Omg Les Mis is touring?! I had no idea. I'm trying to avoid social media as much as possible and have deleted all but Insta & Twitter apps for now. Please keep me updated on ticket release and prices etc. I would absolutely LOVE to go and see it with you if possible. Maybe if they go on sale soonish I could convince someone to get me a ticket for my birthday - it's almost the big 30 for me eeeek.

I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience with the WotW DVD - Kerry Ellis is my Elphaba (Wicked) so i'd love to see it. I couldn't miss the chance to see Carrie in action again though.

Renegades sounds AMAZING! I'll add it to my list of things to read in 2019 (oh god, that sounds like a lifetime away.) I've been accepted for quite a few things on Netgalley and had a couple of things in the post from publishers so i'm happy to say my reading has been going uphill for the first time in a long time. It helps that there's a new Levithan & Cohn book out and is sitting waiting for me on my Kindle when I finish my current reads. Nothing gets me going like those two! :)

Alex injured his ankle at work on Saturday so we spent a couple of hours in A&E getting him checked out. It's just a sprain/tissue damage but he's been ordered to stay off it for as long as possible. It's great at keeping him out of my way but it does however mean that i've got all of the house related stuff to do by myself *sigh*. Hopefully it means we're in for a quick week at work though and can get some relaxing in at the weekend. We won't be able to go anywhere as the car can't drive itself so what a perfect way to catch up on some things. I'm also looking forward to celebrating Mother's Day on Sunday. Aren't our Mum's the best?!

I hope things quieten down for you and you manage to get some blogging time in soon and/or reading but don't feel pressured to do anything. JUST DO YOU!

Ending as always with my Goodreads Challenge update: I'm currently on 14/50 which is 5 more than last time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...